Trip to St Lucia Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the Caribbean Region, United States and Canada, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The sweepstakes begins on February 20, 2010 and ends on April 14, 2010.
2. TO ENTER: Complete the entry form found on the web site at www.stluciajazz.org. The audited prize drawing will be held on or about April 19, 2010 from all qualified entries received on line.
3. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by an internet problem or the individual completing the entry. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by the Laws of Saint Lucia.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two to Saint Lucia Jazz 2010 that is, the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest to a Boutique Resort in Saint Lucia. Accommodation includes: room and breakfast. Winner must travel on May 6 to May 9, 2010. Travel arrangements will be made by the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. Black-out dates may apply. The trip will include (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of sponsors choice nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence to Saint Lucia; (ii) round trip ground transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest between airport and resort in Saint Lucia, ground transportation between Hotel and Pigeon Island return on event days and (iii) 4 nights /5 days accommodation (May 6 – May 9, 2010) in Saint Lucia for Grand Prize Winner and Guest which shall be one room based on double occupancy. Prize does not include transfers to and from the airport near the winner’s home or any spending money for souvenirs. It will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest to secure valid Passports before travelling. (Total ARV of prize is $5,000.00). The winner and guest would need to fax and email a legible copy of their passport along with their passport number and expiration date. Season Passes to Saint Lucia Jazz 2010 will be provided by Sponsor upon arrival in Saint Lucia.
5. DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or by phone. Potential winner will have 2 days to respond with interest to become the winner or an alternate name will be drawn. It is the entrant’s responsibility to keep the email address or phone number used to enter active until the end of the sweepstakes if they wish to be notified as a potential winner. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Odds of winning based on the number of entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Constructive Media Inc, Saint Lucia Tourist Board, all persons working as employees for their affiliated companies, or the sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All appropriate local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, its agencies, employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
7. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize winner will be published on www.stluciajazz.org, local print and digital media.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the Laws of Saint Lucia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the laws of Saint Lucia. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in Saint Lucia. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Sponsor: Mediagistic, 2019 Osprey Lane, Lutz, FL 33549.